- Definition of strategic plans and organizational models of Human Resource Management.
- Analysis and redesign of organizational structures.
- Design and implementation of policies and tools of Human Resource Management, defining indicators and performance measures for areas and organizational levels.
- variable remuneration policies appropriate to business needs.
- Implementation of incentive systems.
- Implementation of systems related to retirement pay.
- Remuneration of Board of Directors.
Defining the skills system
Identification of Potential: Assessment Center (Selection and / or promotion)
Identification of Potential: Development Center / Management Audit (Development and Succession)
Individual Action Plans
MANAGEMENT SKILLS TRAINING:
Leadership and team management.
Organization and planning
Support selection processes.
Support development processes.